Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Journal KALAM use licence CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.
This license permits anyone to compose, repair, and make derivative creation even for commercial purposes, as long as they include the creation of credit and license derivative under similar conditions.
in the development process Journal KALAM recognizes that free access is better than paid access. therefore education journals provide open access to all the parties to broaden and deepen knowledge adequately through existing articles in this journal.
Jurnal KALAM is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.